We're the employer for this one. But you'll be seconded to our client – working across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. In fact, you’ll slot into a social media team handling some of the most high profile business issues in the UK. The salary is £25,000-£38,000.
That means making sure enquiries and conversations are handled helpfully, politely and intelligently – including working with other parts of the business to agree the best response.
It’s fast-paced, but you’ll be fully supported from the moment you start, working as part of a very experienced team.
What you'll need
- Peerless writing skills (there's a copy test, but you probably guessed that)
- A good working knowledge of Hootsuite – or skills you can transfer from another social management platform
- Lots of links to the B2B social content you've worked on, including the times you've worked as a moderator
- A knack for knowing when to hand a discussion over to a colleague in another part of the organisation
- Some experience of writing scripted replies and building help content
What you'll get
- Starting as soon as possible, the contract will run until 31 March 2021
- Full-time and employed
- 31 days' holiday (pro rata)
- Working from home (is there any other kind of work?)
How to apply
Use our application form to apply for this copywriting job
Or just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Either way, make sure you include a covering note with your three favourite portfolio pieces.